The Go2Space-HUBs project is organizing several infodays and workshops about the European Innovation Council (EIC) Accelerator, a key novelty of Horizon Europe which represents the most ambitious innovation initiative that Europe has taken, with a budget of €10 billion for the period 2021-2027.
A unique feature of the EIC is that it provides funding for individual companies (mainly startups and SMEs) through both grants and investments. If you want to learn more, join us!
Info session 1, May 26th, 14-16 CET:
- What’s new in Horizon Europe for SMEs
- Horizon Europe Scheme, new instruments for SMEs
- EIC Accelerator rules
- EIC Accelerator evaluation process
- What’s new in proposal preparation – the new portal
Workshop 1, June 2nd, 10-12 CET:
- Best practices in application preparation
- Who is an Evaluator?
- Evaluation process in EIC Accelerator from the Evaluator perspective
- Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
- Disruptive type of innovation
- Define your innovation
- Tips from Evaluators
Workshop 2, June 16th, 14-16 CET:
- Best practices in interview preparation for EIC Accelerator
- Elements of Business Model Canvas
- Tips from Jury Member
Info session 2, June 30th, 14-16 CET:
14:00 – 15:30 Presentation:
- I. The InvestEU Programme
- II. Other schemes: EIC Pathfinder, EIC Transition, EIC Prizes,
- III. Supporting schemes: EIC Business Acceleration Service, EIC Market Place
- IV. Support: National Contact Points (NCPs), Europe Enterprise Network (EEN)
15:30 – 16:00 Q&A
Anna Nikodym-Bilska has been working for RTOs, as well as Defence and Security sector private companies since 2004. Anna has been involved in international project cooperation with key partners, EU bodies and NATO agencies. She has taken part in FP7 and H2020 projects and is a H2020 expert/evaluator for REA and EASME. She provides SMEs training and workshops in successful application to H2020.
She is a TOP 500 INNOVATORS Programme alumna (Science-Management-Commercialization Program studies, UC Berkeley, 2013) and since 2015 has coordinated a cooperation platform for TOP 500 INNOVATORS researchers, business and industry.
Also supporting for the info session on June 30th, Dariusz Janusek
CEO&Co-founder of SensoriumLab medtech company, entrepreneur and scientist. Experienced in applied research in the field of non-invasive, optical and electrical methods for medical diagnostics. Co-founder and first vice-president of the Association of TOP 500 Innovators connecting both scientists as well as commercialization specialists from research institutes from all over Poland.
Principal investigator or member of research teams in national and international research projects.
Expert in SME Instrument program and EIC Accelerator Jury member.
Gained strong entrepreneurship background from Stanford University US and University of Cambridge UK.