Last November 9-10 took place the Go2Space-HUBs Final Event in the framework of the Tech Tour Space Investment and Partnering Event, where ten of our companies had the opportunity to present their projects to specialized investors.
Top 51 start-ups, selected from a pool of more than 140 candidates, presented their business at the Tech Tour Space 2021 Programme with online Pitching Sessions last November.
The Tech Tour Space Programme is designed to help European start-ups developing tech solutions in the Space sector or developing applications based on satellite data to boost their investment readiness and build relations with investors.
Our companies taking part:
- Madrid Space is an engineering company which offers high quality solutions, in particular in the field of thermal engineering.
- Nanoker produces and commercializes high performance ceramic components based on advanced ceramics, nanoceramics and nanocomposites for industrial and biomedical applications.
- Matereo is making the construction sector more efficient and more sustainable by using remote sensing and advanced data analytics.
- Spaceway aims to boost businesses value through customer-centered innovative solutions that use space assets to improve products and services on Earth.
- Litegrav.AI develops solutions for space bioscience to help both academia and industry in their research.
- 10Lines develops autonomous parking lot marking solutions using robotics and AI.
- Space Engineer developing solutions to absorb and dissipate High Velocity Impact as Space Debris
- Space Sur software engineering and solutions for the entire aerospace cycle.
- Constrack by Starlab tool for remote change tracking based on SAR and optical images.
- Waterjade optimize water harvesting for industrial applications.
The top 13 European Space tech companies seeking seed or series A investment into different sub-sectors, were the award winners of the Tech Tour Space 2021.
The winners were selected by investors who considered the management experience, the merit of the product or technology used, the market potential, the competitive position, the quality of presentation and the credibility of the business model.
And the winners are…
Quantum Dice, MAGRDIVE, ClearSpace, MULTIVERSE, PlasmaBound, Dotphoton, Sofant Technologies, CYSEC, Pangea Aerospace, Share my Space, Sateliot, Packwise and the Go2Space HUB Tallinn incubated company 10LINES. Congratulations!
They will be invited to the Tech Tour Future22 international investment event in March 2022, to be attended by 1000+ top investors, experts and guests from Europe, the United States, Asia, Middle East and Western Africa.