Go2Space-HUBs, Sacyr and the DIAS Platforms have teamed up to challenge to find technological solutions using earth observation data that facilitate the planning of the infrastructure design, construction and operation process. The winners will receive resources valued at 6,000€ and access to the Go2Space-HUBs Acceleration Program. Acceleration Program!
A week dedicated to the DIAS Platforms and Earth Observation Data to exploit them in a commercial way:
- Training sessions about DIAS Platforms and Earth Observation Data
- Use cases with sector’s referents and start-ups
- Hackathon’s journeys for working in teams to solve challenges
Who are we looking for?
Entrepreneurs, researchers, PhD’s & Masters’ students, start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs and investors.
You can participate as…
- Challenge owner
- ‘Space-related projects for a digitalized Europe’ (e.g. big data, IoT, smart cities, smart transport)
- ‘Space-related projects and applications to solve the Sustainable Development Goals’ (e.g. low carbon future, social impact)
- ‘Space-related projects in Defence & Security’ (e.g. cyber, military, big data, fintech)
- ‘Spacetech Excellence’ (space upstream & downstream sector)
Benefits of participating:
- Space Ecosystem and networking
- A catalyst for agents from space sector
- European Event – Visibility
- Specialized Knowledge Space Data Exploitation
- Challenges solving