Go2Space-HUBs will celebrate its Final Event in the framework of the Tech Tour Space Investment and Partnering Event, next November 9-10, where our companies will have the opportunity to present their projects to specialized investors. During two days, all participants will be able to schedule One2One meetings, create relationships, and much more!
Space is the new technological revolution, and it is changing the way we live, work and play. The EU Space Programme, with components such as COPERNICUS (EU’s Earth Observation and monitoring programme based on satellite and non-space data) and GALILEO (EU’s Global satellite navigation and positioning system – GNSS) provides critical infrastructure and space data for the digital transformation.
Satellite data is a key enabler of digital innovations in many application areas such as Agriculture (precision agriculture and integrated farming solutions), Smart Cities (urban mapping, planning and infrastructure monitoring, urban transport, waste management, …), Renewable Energies, Health (air quality and UV radiation forecast, …) and many more.
Companies empowering innovation using Galileo and IoT technologies, and generating solutions to and from Space, have been exhaustively selected to participate at the Tech Tour Space Programme.
The Tech Tour Space Programme is designed to help European start-ups developing tech solutions in the Space sector or developing applications based on satellite data to boost their investment readiness and build relations with investors.
The Tech Tour Investment & Partnering Event is organised in partnership with Go2Space-HUBs.
Go2Space-HUBs project, financed by European Commission, aims to support, develop and showcase innovative ideas, ensuring value creation and to facilitate the scaling-up of European start-ups and SMEs.ideas, ensuring value creation and to facilitate the scaling-up of European start-ups and SMEs.
After an extensive selection process, 11 companies that passed through this innovation and acceleration project have been invited to pitch at Tech Tour Space Programme on 9 & 10 November.
Register as a guest now, and meet them!
Our companies taking part:
- Madrid Space is an engineering company which offers high quality solutions, in particular in the field of thermal engineering.
- Nanoker produces and commercializes high performance ceramic components based on advanced ceramics, nanoceramics and nanocomposites for industrial and biomedical applications.
- Matereo is making the construction sector more efficient and more sustainable by using remote sensing and advanced data analytics.
- Spaceway aims to boost businesses value through customer-centered innovative solutions that use space assets to improve products and services on Earth.
- Litegrav.AI develops solutions for space bioscience to help both academia and industry in their research.
- 10Lines develops autonomous parking lot marking solutions using robotics and AI.
- Space Engineer developing solutions to absorb and dissipate High Velocity Impact as Space Debris
- Space Sur software engineering and solutions for the entire aerospace cycle.
- Constrack by Starlab tool for remote change tracking based on SAR and optical images.
- Waterjade optimize water harvesting for industrial applications.
Join us on 9 & 10 November at 15:30 CET for the Pitching sessions. AGENDA