We are looking for 10 established start-ups/scale-ups for acceleration.
Cut dates: 5 February and 5 March, 2021
The 2nd edition of the Go2Space-HUBs Acceleration Program is open. It is targeted at start-ups and scale-ups that work in the Space Sector, in the following thematic areas:
- ‘Space-related projects for a digitalized Europe’ (e.g. big data, IoT, smart cities, smart transport)
- ‘Space-related projects and applications to solve the Sustainable Development Goals’ (e.g. low carbon future, social impact)
- ‘Space-related projects in Defence & Security’ (e.g. cyber, military, big data, fintech)
- ‘Spacetech Excellence’ (space upstream & downstream sector)
Ten selected companies will be involved in an intensive three-month acceleration program of online training and individual mentoring.
Moreover, the participants will attend networking activities with experts from government, industry, research and investment sectors, and participate in events on the space sector, where they will present their solutions to potential investors and find strategic partners to grow their business globally.
A high impact program based in the HUB Madrid (Spain) at UC3M Science Park, where participants will receive, during three months, extensive online training and individualized mentoring in market and investment readiness, reinforcing technology base and reviewing operations management. It will also include sessions for the knowledge, management and data processing of the Earth observation platform DIAS Environment, on European financing programs, including the SME Instrument that finances innovative projects and on the Technology Portfolio of the European Space Agency (ESA).
Some figures of the First Edition:
- 40 hours of training
- More than 10 trainers
- Individualized and specific Mentoring
- 6 International Events