The Tech Tour Space 2021 is designed to help European start-ups developing tech solutions in the Space sector or developing applications based on satellite data to boost their investment readiness and build relations with investors.
Tech Tour Space 2021 is an online Programme hosted by Generalitat de Catalunya in collaboration with Go2SpaceHUBs and Point.IoT – European Union’s Horizon 2020 initiatives- and organised by Tech Tour, with the goal to encourage innovation, growth and investments in the field of Space Technology.
Are you a start-up developing tech solutions in the Space sector or developing applications based on satellite data and looking to secure investment (seed or series A) or a growth company rasing series A and B investment?
Then you will benefit from:
- Live webinars to improve your investment readiness.
- Venture Academies with live feedback from investors and experts about your Business Model and Presentation skills to help you get ready to pitch in front of investors and better communicate your value proposition.
- Get selected to Participate in an investor pitching event with a dedicated slot to present your value proposition and investment need to the audience and pre-arranged one2one meetings with investors.
The initial deadline for applications is 27st June 2021.
• No fee for applying nor attending: there is no charge to apply and no fee for the companies to attend the online sessions – selection is based on merit only.
• Profile: once registered, please make sure you update your company and project profile or add any new projects that you would like to pass the review process and also upload a presentation in PPT/PDF format. We will need your profile completed to submit by the application deadline.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.