Tinkerers is a Geospatial Intelligence and Urban Computing lab where disruptive technologies are blended to create innovative tools. European Space Agency-BIC Alumni and CBA-MIT’s Digital Fabrication Laboratories Network members.
Tinkerers was founded by 3 females fuelled by a passion for technology and entrepreneurship; the company is completed by a 4-strong multidisciplinary team. We all have a huge vision of the future and bet on disruptive technologies.
Our main product is HAToM, an immersive and interactive geospatial data visualization platform that translates geospatial data into a universal ‘visual’ language that everybody -irrespective of their specialization- can understand, and process data from multiple platforms, even in real time, and streams for unprecedented levels of insights.
HAToM lends itself to a multitude of scenarios where teams need to collaborate for planning and decision-making. By making complex information easy to understand, HAToM speeds up, improves and increases the efficiency of these processes. This proves critical in emergency or disaster scenarios, whereby multidisciplinary teams are in time-critical, high-pressure situations, and often human lives, infrastructures and landscapes are at risk.
HAToM also creates totally new and enhanced experiences for adding value in Smart Cities/Regions/Rural projects, tourism, museology, extreme sports, among other applications.
What we offer / Benefits:
- EFFICIENT: Fast and efficient decision-making facility that helps save lives and resources (infrastructures and natural resources). Improves communication between multidisciplinary teams.
- RELIABLE: Innovation trough deep-tech tools assures precision and reliability
- SIMPLE: Simplify understanding of complex graphs and big data with a friendly user interface where highly qualified profiles are not required
- ALL-IN-ONE: Multi-technology, multi-data, multi-source platform for multidisciplinary teams
- UBIQUITY: Access to data from anywhere, anytime trough bidirectional applications (web / mobile) and Mixed Reality devices