Go2Space-HUB Madrid invites you to attend this free webinar in which we will thoroughly explain the DIAS platforms next December 10, 16:00 CET.
To facilitate and standardise access to data, the European Commission has funded the deployment of five cloud-based platforms providing centralised access to Copernicus data and information, as well as to processing tools. These platforms are known as the DIAS, or Data and Information Access Services.
If you want to learn more about these platforms, we invite you to attend our next webinar on December 10. The session will be in English.
- Gemma Villegas. Go2Space-HUBS Madrid Coordinator. UC3M
- Jaroslaw Soltys, Technology Partners, Poland
16:05- DIAS: the platforms for open access to Copernicus data & information
- D.Sc. Przemysław Kupidura, Associate Professor at the Warsaw University of Technology. Expert of the Polish Space Agency and Creotech Instruments S.A.
18:00- Use case: Copernicus-Based Population Estimation Solution for Efficient Vaccination Campaigns
- Gustavo Calouri Satei, Managing Director. Space SUR
18:20- DIAS Environment Hackathon
- Elsa de la Haza.Go2Space-HUBs Hackathon Coordinator. UC3M